- The basics
- First Name: Tracy
- Last Name: Hawkins
- Gender: Female
- Year of Birth: 1983
- Marital Status: Single
- Home Church/Pastor's Name : Nettleton Pentecostal Church; Bro. Larry Davis
- Home Country: US
- City/State: Nettleton, Ms
- About me
- A Litte About Me: Hi I'm Tracy...
I love the Lord and thank Him for EVERYTHING HE's done for me!
If it wasn't for the Lord I wouldn't be here today. Dec. 2007 God decided saved me. I was rushed to the ER for a fever of 105.2. I was dx. with pneumonia, flu. I was put onto a floor and stayed there for a few days. I remember nothing of the stay until I woke up in ICU on a Tuesday. I was told that the night before I was only given 12-24 hours to live. And things weren't looking good. If it wasn't for the prayers of the saints of God I don't know if I would be here today. God hears every prayer, and the Bible says if you ask in Jesus Name then you will recieve. I received a healing!
I thank God for everything that he's done for me not just that one time but for everything.
- Interests and Hobbies: Church, Fishing, Softball, Movies, Music, Singing,(althou gh I am not so good.) Hanging out with my friends.
- Favorite Website(s): God Tube, myspace, youtube, and of course this one.
- My Favorite Song: I am Pentecostal, and sooooo many more. I'm Just Warming Up.
- Even More about me
- High School: I went to Nettleton High
- My Occupation : I work in the Nursing Feild
- Personal Website/Blogs: www.myspace.com/tracyhawk
Members Own Audio (0) Members Favorites Audio (1)